Thursday, October 11, 2007

Welcome to the agency, Patrick Lee!

I'm utterly thrilled Sarah Durand loved Patrick Lee's work, cause I do too. Publication isn't till the May of 2009 but it will be worth the wait!!


Here's the announcement from Publishers Lunch:


FICTION: THRILLER
Patrick Lee's two untitled Travis Chase thrillers**, starring an ex-convict who's a combination of Jack Bauer and Jack Reacher, with supernatural suspense reminiscent of Dean Koontz and James Rollins, to Sarah Durand at William Morrow, in a pre-empt, by Janet Reid of FinePrint Literary Management (world).
New title: The Breach!

Welcome aboard Patrick!

2 comments:

DeadlyAccurate said...

Does he have a website? I'd like to read more about these books.

 Patrick Lee said...

Thank you!!!

I might send that announcement to Mrs. Lang, who told me in the fifth grade that my creative writing assignment was "asinine" because it featured machine guns. (What wouldn't I give to have a copy of that story now?)

Oh, my website is www.patrickleefiction.com. Not a ton of info on there yet, just a first post...