Monday, September 24, 2007

I sit next to a VERY smart and talented agent

Gary Heidt, my colleague at FinePrint is a very smart guy. You don't have to take my word for it. All you need to know is Gary represents Charles Yu, author of Third Class Superhero (a book I loved before I ever knew Gary) and that Charles Yu was just selected as one of the 5 Under 35 -the next generation of fiction writers- by the National Book Foundation. Click here for their site that gives all the delicious details.

Of course there's a party.
Of course I'm going.
Miss a chance to toast a great agent and great writer? You'd need kryptonite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope getting to this party is easier on you than getting to the one over the weekend. It was a great read though, thank you.

Mags said...

Awesome.