To celebrate the publication of the new Leigh Bardugo series, let's have a writing contest!
Prize is this ARC in the amazing winged-box! Trust me, this is very cool, You want this!
The usual rules apply:
1. Write a story using 100 words or fewer.
2. Use these words in the story:
3. You must use the whole word, but that whole word can be part of a larger word. The letters for the
prompt must appear in consecutive order. They cannot be backwards.
Thus: spy/spyglass is ok, but spy/soupy is not
4. Post the entry in the comment column of THIS blog post.
5. One entry per person. If you need a mulligan (a do-over) erase your entry and post again. It helps to work out your entry first, then post.
5. International entries are allowed, but prizes may vary for international addresses.
6. Titles count as part of the word count (you don't need a title)
7. Under no circumstances should you tweet anything about your particular entry to me. Example: "Hope you like my entry about Felix Buttonweezer!" This is grounds for disqualification.
8. It's ok to tweet about the contest generally.
Example: "I just entered the flash fiction contest on Janet's blog and I didn't even get a lousy t-shirt"
8. Please do not post anything but contest entries. (Not for example "I love Felix Buttonweezer's entry!")
Contest opens: Saturday 9/26/15 at 10am
Contest closes: Sunday 9/27/15 at 10am
Questions? Tweet to me @Janet_Reid
Rats! Too late!