If all the copies are on reserve at your library, here's a chance to win her most recent book THE MISSING PLACE. (Let's just say my sox were knocked off so often while reading this I finally just abandoned them completely and stuck with flip flops)
Usual rules apply:
1. Write a story using 100 words or fewer
2. Use each of these words in the story:
You can use the word as part of a larger word but it must be appear in whole form:
oil/spoil is ok but ice/icicle is not.
3. Post your entry in the comment column of THIS blog post.
4. If you need a do over, delete your entry and post another. [It helps to compose on a word .doc then paste to the comment box when done]
5. Entries outside the US are ok.
6. Contest opens Saturday (10/25/14) at 10am and closes on Sunday (10/26/14) at 10am.
Questions? Tweet to me @Janet_Reid
Oops, too late, contest closed at 10am Sunday 10/26/14