Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Have a Stephen King fan on your gift list?



I found this at Fear.net in a post by Brian James Freeman:

The Stephen King Library Desk Calendar 2012 is now shipping from the Book-of-the-Month Club and they've really hit a home run again this year. The theme is The Dark Tower and the cover is a cool 3-D hologram, but the flat scan in this post doesn't really do the effect any justice.

Here's the rest of the post Notice that our own Jeff Somers is one of the contributors!

2 comments:

Ali Trotta said...

That calendar is gorgeous. Also, yay for Jeff!! :-)

Marsha Sigman said...

Yes, ME. I MUST have it. Going there now.

I have been a fan since I was old enough to cower under my covers with one of his books and a flashlight. I hope someday to stalk him in person. But respectfully.ha