Friday, August 17, 2007

What is it with my electronic life this week?

The Imprint Agency website is down.
My Imprint mail is also down.
Server problems we're told.

Two night ago my dsl was down ...also server problems, and this from a different ISP.

My gmail spam filter eats my client's novels for breakfast.

I may need to rethink my devotion to the cyberian life..this is maddening.

If you need to reach me, I guess I can find my phone somewhere, or the gmail address jetreidliterary at gmail will work.

I'm retiring to the whiskey bottle..thank all bartenders it's past noon.

6 comments:

DeadlyAccurate said...

Maybe gmail is trying to save you from my writing. Or maybe it's just jealous that I'm a better writer than it is.

Stupid jealous email.

Eric said...

It's Friday. It's August. Isn't the entire NYC publishing industry in the Hamptons, anyhow? It's only us in L.A. who actually work on Fridays in August, isn't it?

Chris Eldin said...

Hmmm.....
You laugh in church one day. Then very soon after, a severe and inexplicable electronic crisis befalls you.
Hmmm......

astrologymemphis.blogspot.com said...

I use gmail for backup only. I've got several rewrites of my novel in there, but I've noticed recently that while it used to store the whole thing, now it's only storing a partial. That's strange because the novel is half its original size. I think Google has done something different that they haven't told us about.

The Anti-Wife said...

Have you been working too hard lately? Perhaps cyberspace is telling you to take a holiday and relax.

Alice said...

I use gmail to store my completed novels. Will now have to rethink