Yes, this is filled with whisky

Yes, this is filled with whisky

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Thrilling indeed!

Holy moly, it's real!

Gary Corby on THE PERICLES COMMISSION in the International Thriller Writers newsletter here.


Sarah W said...

Hooray for Gary!

It couldn't happen to a nicer brilliant historian---his blog (A Dead Man Fell from The Sky) should not be missed.

I've had my copy pre-ordered since it showed up on Amazon. It's destined to be my husband's Christmas present . . . eventually.

Deb Vlock said...

What a beautiful cover! I can't wait to read it. You go, Gary!

Josin L. McQuein said...

That's a great cover. I love the shifty eyed guy hiding behind the column.

It almost looks like a stop-motion frame and that the 2-D people should be slithering along any second.

Gary Corby said...

Thanks Sarah, you know the way to an author's heart! You're being very kind on the historian comment, but I did have enormous fun weaving fiction into reality.

I'm sure your turn's not far off, Deb! Then I'll be admiring your cover.

Josin, the shifty-eyed guy lurking behind the column is Our Hero. The background is taken from scene 3 of the book. It's turned out beautifully!

And Janet, it's real indeed, and very much thanks to you.

Sha'el, Princess of Pixies said...

Hi GARY!!!

Can you see me doing a Pixie Dance??? Yipee .... so when do we see the next one?