Sunday, August 19, 2018

Gossamer!

Gossamer, the editor cat!

It's that time of year again, time for some vacation and blog hiatus.

Send me pictures of your Author Familiars, along with some info about them (how they arrived, what they think of your WIP, etc!) and I'll post them for the duration of the hiatus (which is 8/20-31)

Thanks to the very speedy blog readers, all the hiatus days are filled.
Some VERY fuzzy folk will be posted here in days to come. 

Thanks to everyone who sent me photos. Honestly, looking at these happy faces was almost as therapeutic as vacation!

6 comments:

DLM said...

Hoping vacation will be as bright and beautiful as Gossamer the Editor Cat's eyes. *Schmoodling the real puss and wishing it weren't shedding season*

Claire Bobrow said...

Gossamer looks like an astute editor. I imagine nothing escapes those brilliant eyes, but I suspect she wields a velvet paw when it comes to revisions.

KDJames said...

Oh good, I'm glad your earlier "working hiatus" wasn't the only break you had planned this summer. I hope you take the advice you give your clients and make it a real break. My critters got posted last time, so I'll step back and let others have a chance. Unless you want a pic of my 3-month-old granddaughter . . .

Diane, I've missed hearing your voice in the comments! Your Gossamer has such beautiful dramatic eyes and I love this pic of her.

ISW/Janet P, that's terrific news! Belated congrats on the debut!!!

DLM said...

KD, thank you. His eyes really do look like that, too. I try to live with it, but he and Penelope are both a bit of a challenge in the Big, Adorable, Soulful Eyeballs department.

Claire, heh - if by velvet you mean he is smooth and has rich style, sure. If you mean he's gentle, think again! :P

Brenda said...

Enjoy!

DK said...

What's a "hiatues"?