Advance Reader Copies of SIGNAL by Patrick Lee!
Need I say more?
One (or more??) lucky contest winner will receive an ARC of SIGNAL. These are FRESH off the press, no one else has it yet! And if you haven't read RUNNER (the first Sam Dryden novel, you could get that too, IF you win!!)
Have I motivated you sufficiently?
Here's the rundown:
Usual contest rules
1. Write a story using 100 words or fewer.
2. Use these words in the story:
3. You must use the whole word, but that whole word can be part of a larger word. The word must appear as that whole word however.
Example: Signal/signals is ok but crane/cranberry is not.
4. Post the entry in the comment column of THIS blog post.
5. One entry per person. If you need a mulligan (a do-over) erase your entry and post again) It helps to work out your entry first and then post.
5. International entries are allowed, but prizes may vary for international addresses.
6. Titles count as part of the word count (you don't need a title)
Contest opens: Saturday
Contest closes: Sunday
Questions? Tweet to me @Janet_Reid
Rats! Too late! Contest now closed.