In honor of the Bouchercon anthology let's have a writing contest!
The usual rules apply:
1. Write a story using 100 words or fewer.
2. Use these words in the story:
3. You must use the whole word, but that whole word can be part of a larger word. Thus: Billiard is ok but breach is not.
4. Post your entry in the comments column of THIS blog post
5. One entry per person. If you need a mulligan (a do-over) erase your entry and post again. It helps to work out your entry first and then post.
6. International entries are allowed, but prizes may vary for overseas addresses
7. Titles count as part of the word count (you don't need a title)
8. PRIZE is the brand new Bouchercon anthology with a whole host of amazing stories.
Contest opens: Saturday, 11/8/14 at 10am
Contest closes: Sunday, 11/9/14 at 10am
Questions? Tweet to me @Janet_Reid
oops, too late. Contest closed at 10am.