In honor of the paperback edition of THE BEAUTIFUL THING THAT AWAITS US ALL by Fabulous Laird Barron, let's have a writing contest!
The usual rules apply:
1. Write a story using 100 words or fewer.
2. Use these words in the story:
3. You must use the whole word, but that whole word can be part of a larger word: so backboard is ok, but black is not.
4. One entry per person. If you need a mulligan (a do-over) erase your entry and post again. It helps to work out your entry first and then post.
5. International entries are allowed.
6. Titles count as part of the word count (you don't need a title)
Contest opens: Saturday 11/1/14 at noon
Contest closes: Sunday 11/2/14 at noon
Questions? Tweet to me @Janet_Reid
Ooops. Too late! Contest closed at noon today.