Here's the scoop:
1. Write a story using 100 words or fewer.
2. Post it in the comments section of this blog post (when the contest opens)
3. Use these five words in the story:
4. Prompt words can be part of a larger word , but must appear in whole in the larger word:
magic/magician is ok, but not pants/phantasmagoria.
5. One entry per person.
6. If you make a mistake or need to edit, delete your entry and re-post. The LAST entry
is your final one. (Generally it's better to compose in a doc then copy and paste to the comment window. Repeated deletions are just annoying)
7. Contest opens at 7am on Saturday 10/4 and closes at 7am on Sunday 10/5/2014.
8. Prize is a spiffy new copy of WE ARE NOT GOOD PEOPLE!
Questions? Tweet to me @Janet_Reid
oops, too late. Contest closed at 7am 10/5/14.