When I tell you one of the plot points is my worst fear, you'll know that the only thing to do now is have a writing contest with the book as a prize.
The usual rules:
1. Write a story using 100 words or fewer
2. Use these words in the story:
The word must be used in whole, but it does not have to be the whole of the word.
fictionalize but not friction
shear but not heather
New rule after the last contest: no hyphens in the prompt word to make it something else.
not he-are and really not he-aren't!
3. Post your entry in the comments section of this blog post.
4. If you need a mulligan, a do-over, delete your entry and post again. Only ONE entry (the latest
date stamp) will be considered.
5. All judging is subjective, frequently whimsical and cantankerous.
6. Contest opens on Saturday August 10 at 9am, and closes Sunday August11 at 9am.
All dates and times are Eastern Shark time.
Contest closed at 9am Eastern Shark Time (8/11)