The usual rules:
1. Write a story using 100 words or fewer
2. Use these words in the story:
The word must be used in whole, but it does not have to be the whole of the word.
Hour/hourly is fine
blackout/blacked-out is not
3. Post your entry in the comments section of this blog post.
4. If you need a mulligan, a do-over, delete your entry and post again. Only ONE entry (the latest
date stamp) will be considered.
5. All judging is subjective and frequently whimsical and moody.
6. Contest opens on Saturday August 3 at 9am, and closes Sunday August 4 at 9am.
All dates and times are Eastern Shark time.
oops, sorry, too late. Contest closed!