Yes, this is filled with whisky

Yes, this is filled with whisky

Monday, September 03, 2012

Something beautiful for you this lovely Monday morning

A craftsman endeavors to do something well for its own sake.

It doesn't matter what that something is, the way you approach it must be with the spirit of craftsmanship.


Petrea Burchard said...

Ooh, thank you. I'll share it, if you don't mind. Before I met my husband he made his own poetry books. He'll like this.

NotaWarriorPrincess said...

I freaking LOVE stuff like this. I love watching it, I love learning how to do it, I love LOVE love well-made and beautiful TOOLS! LOOOOOVE!!!!

pjcasselman said...

My grandfather was a printer and my father ran the presses at a pub co. Their legacy of craftsmanship spills into my boardroom.

Dianne Gloudon said...

This is lovely!