Yes, this is filled with whisky

Yes, this is filled with whisky

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Worth the wait!

Kari Dell is a fiercely talented writer. You just get a taste of it here in her blog posts at Montana For Real.  She's working on a book.  But when you're a roper in Montana in the summer well...there are a few other things to do besides write.

Frankly, I'm willing to wait.   You will be too. Besides, summers aren't all that long in Montana!


Stephanie said...

After reading her exerpt on her blog, I'm willing to wait. Besides, roping is important.

delilah s. dawson said...

Also, she's awesome.

Megan Coakley said...

I love her blog and the glimpse it gives me into a world so different than mine. I've read her short stories, and can't wait for the winter, when hopefully, there will less time for roping and more time for writing!