Yes, this is filled with whisky

Yes, this is filled with whisky

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Houston, we do NOT have a problem!

Here I am in Houston, Texas and they didn't even need the crowbar!

Yes, I am here to help Stephanie Jaye Evans celebrate the publication of FAITHFUL UNTO DEATH and I couldn't be happier!

In addition to the festivities around the book launch we also got to see Murder by the Book, one of my favorite stores in the world.


Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Happy travels, Janet!

Did you notice how many of the names on that t-shirt belong to men?

Joyce Tremel said...

Have a great time! You and Mer behave yourselves. Or not.

Colin Smith said...

That's a store I would love to visit! I hope you all have a great time. :D

The BOCO Review Blog said...

Wow! I want to visit this store.

And you like practically flew right over me (hmmm . . . maybe that's what that shadow across the sun was . . . I thought it looked finny . . .)

Have fun!


Jaimie said...

Welcome to Houston! Enjoy our weird weather.

Elizabeth Towns said...

I need to visit that store..I also need to see my name on a t-shirt like that. Adding it to my list of goals. said...