Yes, this is filled with whisky

Yes, this is filled with whisky

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sometimes, he's more than the most powerful man in the world

Sometimes he's the one guy who makes you believe.

The story behind this iconic photograph here.


Robin Ruinsky said...

This is a great photograph. The impact on a child of seeing a man who is like him in the White House is huge.
I'm hoping American appreciates having President Obama in office and doesn't give into impatience and choose a hack.
My political message for the day.

Petrea Burchard said...

Big smile.

Nathan Rudy said...

When I first saw this I thought the kid was giving him a noogie.

Yvonne Osborne said...

I love it! What a great shot. THANK YOU for posting it, the best Memorial Day present you could give us, a subtle reminder of how fortunate we are to have this man as president.