Yes, this is filled with whisky

Yes, this is filled with whisky

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

And my favorite Christmas song sung by my favorite Christmas singer.


Josin L. McQuein said...

I blew the picture up to see what was on the back of the bike, but I still can't read it :-(

Anne Gallagher said...

Merry Christmas Janet. May all your Sharkey dreams come true.

Janet Reid said...

Josin, It's probably this:

Oh Christmas Shark,
Oh Christmas Shark,
Ye tree-top hula dancer.

Oh Christmas Shark,
Oh Christmas Shark,
Rejects with bluntest answers.

Your teeth are sharp
to query-shred,
Poor writers dreams,
now newly dead.

Oh Christmas Shark,
Oh Christmas Shark
Ye tree-top hula dancer.

Wendy aka Quillfeather said...

Merry Christmas, Janet!

I'm off to the beach :)

Anastasia said...

Twinkle lights would have made that bike even more awesome than it already is.

Josin L. McQuein said...

ROFL -- I guess New Yorkers are awesome at short hand.


Sarah W said...

Merry Christmas! Thank you for your wit, wisdom, and sharkly rantings.

(And holy cow, but Barbara Poelle is one lucky woman. . .)

justwritecat said...

The guy can sing...very nice.

Happy Holidays!

Anne-Marie said...

Have a wonderful Christmas, Janet,

That is my favourite song too, but in French (Minuit Chretien is the title). Rufus Wainright does a lovely version, which you can find on youtube.


Joanna said...

I think I just fell in love with Travis. Sorry, Joe.