Yes, this is filled with whisky

Yes, this is filled with whisky

Sunday, August 08, 2010

UK readers: here's a chance to win Jeff Somers

although by "win Jeff Somers" I don't mean the actual Somersian biped that strolls the dive bars of Jersey.

More like his latest novel THE TERMINAL STATE.

Here's the link to the contest


Brad Jaeger said...

Drats! Foiled by geography again!

DeadlyAccurate said...

Darn it. I thought for sure I'd have a chance to win a helper-writer to do some of the yard work around here.

jjdebenedictis said...

*shakes impotent fist at the Atlantic*

Jm Diaz said...

Europe always gets the cool stuff! I guess I'm just gonna hafta' pay Mr. Somer's book, again! blasted, you magnificent writer-man, you!

JS said...

I like the UK covers, too! Yay for great cover designs.

alaerien said...

Thanks very much for the tipoff - I won a copy of THE TERMINAL STATE, which I've been eagerly anticipating! :D