Yes, this is filled with whisky

Yes, this is filled with whisky

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Read this

I intend to buy a copy of this book as soon as I can get my fins on it.

And then I intend to buy a copy for every single one of my clients and some extra inventory for future clients.

You could call me a fan of Bob Ward.

Read this. You will be too.


Bill Cameron said...

I'd intended to buy this for myself, but if you want to buy it for me, I'll allow it.

Steve Ulfelder said...

I'll allow it too, and I sincerely believe I should get mine before Bill gets his. Why? Just because.

Bob Ward is good - PJ O'Rourke/Tom Wolfe good.

Janet Reid said...

We settle all disputes with sword fights. Did I mention that? It's in your contracts. It's the DanKrokos clause.

Bill Cameron said...

I should get bonus "move to the head of the line" points on the grounds I've gotten drunk with Bob.

Kari Lynn Dell said...

I vote for bullwhips. And I should definitely be first. I have seniority.

Jane Steen said...

Does absolutely nothing for me. Which just goes to show, writing is a subjective business.

Loretta Ross said...

I just want a front row seat to the sword/bullwhip fights! I think my money's on Kari.