Yes, this is filled with whisky

Yes, this is filled with whisky

Saturday, June 19, 2010

This cracked me up, but I'm glad he wasn't on MY train

Vuvuzela Guy cheers for everything in NYC

If you watch it on mute you'll see a few of the amazing things that are daily life here in NYC: the official "you're invisible" response on the subway; the crazy hanger on getting into the act since he spies a camera; the hotdog man (notice how FAST he works!)

I ♥ this city, I do!


Jaleh D said...

That's funny. He's got guts; I'll give him that.

Anne-Marie said...


I love how he gets no reaction from most people. Last time I was in NYC, I remember seeing a gangly middle-aged man walking by in a red teddy. Yawn from everyone around him, except for the tourists who did double and triple takes.

I have to say, as a lifelong WC fan, I am loving the vuvuzela. It just adds to the ambience at the games, although I do understand that many people find it annoying and are turning off the commentary on tv. I'm a teacher- I guess I am used to busy bees humming around me. ;)

Jan Markley said...

I think my vuvu is out of zela!

Tim Riley said...

I need more vuvuzela!

Marjorie said...

I think I saw myself at about 0:20.

Sean Ferrell said...

I want him to stand behind me while I work. I am not joking.

Julie Weathers said...

People in New York are immune to insane, aren't they?