Saturday, June 07, 2008

Why I have not read your partial


Cause I'm a lazy slacker?
Well, normally yes, but recently I've been reading like a fiend, just not YOUR stuff. I've been reading my swag from BEA.

(The bottle of scotch isn't swag, it was a supremely delightful gift from the hilarious Bill Cameron.)

There's a post here at Dead Guy about the books I got

and then I had lunch with Ben Sevier from Dutton and damned if he didn't derail ALL my noble intentions and give me Meg Gardiner's The Dirty Secrets Club.

I'm on page 3, it's 1:48am, and I'm not planning to sleep till I finish.

3 comments:

Bill Cameron said...

Wake up!

Kristin Laughtin said...

BEA swag has derailed me from all the things I was *supposed* to be reading as well. At least it hasn't stopped me from writing. *whew*

Michelle Gagnon said...

Ah, I'm jealous that you got the Gardiner book. I think she's coming to the Bay Area soon, will pick up a copy then. Good to see Boneyard at the top of your TBR pile, though ;)