Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Swagolicious!

I love editor lunches with new editors!
They bring presents!!

I hauled in some NICE stuff this summer when David Rogers introduced me to Donald Antrim's The Afterlife.

I got James Tiptree Jr: The Life of Alice Sheldon this summer too; a book I loved so much I'd actually already read it!

And today, yea, I got some really good new YA stuff:

Audrey, Wait by Robin Benway
La Petite Four by Regina Scott
and
Talent by Zoey Dean (so new it's not even up on Amazon yet)

I have a long plane ride coming up!
Yummy reading!!

Did I mention I love my job!

4 comments:

Kitty said...

Just in case Janet is jetting to wherever and can't fix the link, here it is: James Tiptree, Jr.: The Double Life of Alice B. Sheldon

Have a safe trip!

...

Janet Reid said...

oops.
Fixed.
Not leaving quite yet.
More like 3/3.

Thanks Kitty!

Twill said...

Okay, I'm jealous about the Zoey Dean.

clindsay said...

Audrey, Wait! is by a former colleague of mine in the Ballantine publicity department. YAY! So excited for her!

-Colleen