Sunday, September 18, 2011

Contest update

There are more entries than I expected!
I'm behind on answering the submissions.

Don't resend unless you don't hear back by Tuesday 9/20 ok?

9 comments:

  1. That is exciting, and a lot more work for you (but fun!). I love reading all these, and I loved writing mine. There are a lot of books I don't know. ~Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, word is getting out. Ms. Reid's contests are the "in" place to see and be seen. You'll need a bouncer soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will there be a winner? And a prize?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet darling, please don't forget us when you get your formal invite to the cool table.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to read this. I was getting a bit worried :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for hosting this! Can't wait to see what else people came up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm almost half-tempted to steal this idea and do it with erotic romance/mm romance titles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool Ryan! I did mine with dimestore romance novels from the '70s.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Kudos to those that took the time. Time slipped away from me.

    I really enjoyed Victor's.

    ReplyDelete

Keep your comments succinct. Any comment that runs longer than 100 words is generally too long.

If you're commenting more than three times a day, it's too much.


Civility is enforced. Spelling/grammar mistakes may be pointed out ONLY in the blog post itself, not in any of the ensuing commenter's contributions.

If your comment doesn't show up, it's most likely that Blogger ate it. Try posting again using a GoogleID. (comment moderation is on only for older posts)