Friday, August 19, 2011

This is going to f/ing EPIC

I already have plans to misuse and betray all my friends by forcing them to participate!


8 comments:

  1. Let the f*cking fun begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing too hard to think of how I want to do this. But I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot to include a "be" in your f*cking post title. Poorfreading is for morons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. to Sean - I think this shows how f*ing excited she is about the project.

    to Janet - Hoorah to you!

    Question: Is this the type of project that an author has to get a thumbs up on, before launching? I never know how involved with agents are with their author's blogs and all that they contain.

    Might be an interesting blog post for you to dive into...just sayin' :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the event I've trained my entire life for . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. sent 2 clips was embarrassing when all the tourists watched me, a church is in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Angie - you are my hero and I now have a bit of a girlcrush on you. Just sayin'

    @Amish Stories - the most effing hilarious piece of blog spam I've ever seen. My day is complete.

    I am doing mine this weekend. I need a pair of fake Wayfarers and I'll be ready to rock and f$%^ing roll.

    ReplyDelete

Keep your comments succinct. Any comment that runs longer than 100 words is generally too long.

If you're commenting more than three times a day, it's too much.


Civility is enforced. Spelling/grammar mistakes may be pointed out ONLY in the blog post itself, not in any of the ensuing commenter's contributions.

If your comment doesn't show up, it's most likely that Blogger ate it. Try posting again using a GoogleID. (comment moderation is on only for older posts)