So...now we know what it takes to get a break in this industry: unconditional "cute-and-fuzzy"-ness! Darn...looks like I'm out of luck. All the best to Boo, though.
That's a great breed. But I just don't get this need to dress dogs. I have two poodles that eat snakes and mice and any bug that crosses. God forbid they see a cat or a squirrel. And people are always giving me little sweaters and scarves with bells for them that I donate to the SPCA.
Keep your comments succinct. Any comment that runs longer than 100 words is generally too long.
If you're commenting more than three times a day, it's too much.
Civility is enforced. Spelling/grammar mistakes may be pointed out ONLY in the blog post itself, not in any of the ensuing commenter's contributions.
If your comment doesn't show up, it's most likely that Blogger ate it. Try posting again using a GoogleID. (comment moderation is on only for older posts)
The pugs are miffed.
ReplyDeleteI think I'm in love. Shh. Don't tell my cat.
ReplyDeleteSo...now we know what it takes to get a break in this industry: unconditional "cute-and-fuzzy"-ness! Darn...looks like I'm out of luck. All the best to Boo, though.
ReplyDeleteLove the waggy tail. He was enjoying himself.
ReplyDeleteI want one of those. My cats are going to hate me! He was so happy it makes me happy to watch! Thanks Janet for sharing =)
ReplyDeleteI think I need a new haircut to make it in the publishing industry.
ReplyDeleteI thought the production value was suspiciously high, until the end. Kawaii, though.
ReplyDeleteThat is not a dog. It looks like some sort of animated teddy bear.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great breed. But I just don't get this need to dress dogs. I have two poodles that eat snakes and mice and any bug that crosses. God forbid they see a cat or a squirrel. And people are always giving me little sweaters and scarves with bells for them that I donate to the SPCA.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome. Boo is adorable.
ReplyDeleteBill E. Goat: Hey! Pixie … umm what are you doing? That looks like an overstuffed cupcake with fur! Is that a dog?
ReplyDeleteMe: Yes, it’s a dog. A cute one. Talented too.
Bill: [looking at me with considerable disdain and some suspicion] You aren’t considering getting one are you? I’m not baby sitting a dog.
Me: Dogs are smart …
Bill: Dogs are smelly …
Me: And male goats aren’t.
Bill: Let’s not get personal here. …
Me: We could get a German Shepherd ….
Bill: I’ll move to Boston ….
Me: Bill, you wouldn’t like Boston.
Bill: The Rocky Mountains then; I’ll learn to climb mountins.
LOL--I thought that was a stuffed animal dog there on the desk for the still before I clicked Play! Such a cutie. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm dying of cuteness!!!!
ReplyDelete