Hahaha very appetizing. Oh, I get it. A wise guy, huh? Now I'm staying from the beach for AT LEAST two weeks. SHEESH these people putting ideas in my head and all... ;D
Keep your comments succinct. Any comment that runs longer than 100 words is generally too long.
If you're commenting more than three times a day, it's too much.
Civility is enforced. Spelling/grammar mistakes may be pointed out ONLY in the blog post itself, not in any of the ensuing commenter's contributions.
If your comment doesn't show up, it's most likely that Blogger ate it. Try posting again using a GoogleID. (comment moderation is on only for older posts)
Hahaha very appetizing. Oh, I get it. A wise guy, huh? Now I'm staying from the beach for AT LEAST two weeks. SHEESH these people putting ideas in my head and all... ;D
ReplyDeleteDid Keanu-querier at least get a partial out of such cleverness?
ReplyDeleteif this is legit, that is awesome. i hope you sign this person, lol.
ReplyDeleteThat's really cute, and shows the writer has researched you!
ReplyDeleteI need to know where you find all of these awesome Shark images.
ReplyDeleteLandra, they're all family portraits.
ReplyDeleteHe (or she) has done his homework and shows a great sense of humor. Lets hope it keeps going that well.
ReplyDeleteThis is why I don't surf or swim. You're the only shark I'm not afraid of. Humour works.
ReplyDeleteAnd did (s)he sign off:
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
your chum.
(I bet you get that all the time, huh?)
Gnarly, dude.
ReplyDeleteAll family portraits *bwahaha* almost lost my dinner laughing :D
ReplyDeleteFunny!
ReplyDelete