It is killing me that I couldn't figure out the puzzle on Jeff Somer's website! Now I have to wait until the end of next month to get my hands on a copy.
Umm... I feel like maybe the typesetting on the cover could have been done in a different way. Personally, my eye took in 1) a shadowy man with guns and 2) the words FINAL ...OLUTION. I immediately thought it was a book about the Holocaust and it took me a moment to realize it wasn't.
Keep your comments succinct. Any comment that runs longer than 100 words is generally too long.
If you're commenting more than three times a day, it's too much.
Civility is enforced. Spelling/grammar mistakes may be pointed out ONLY in the blog post itself, not in any of the ensuing commenter's contributions.
If your comment doesn't show up, it's most likely that Blogger ate it. Try posting again using a GoogleID. (comment moderation is on only for older posts)
That is a great cover!
ReplyDeleteIt is killing me that I couldn't figure out the puzzle on Jeff Somer's website! Now I have to wait until the end of next month to get my hands on a copy.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great cover. Now I wanna read the book...and yes, I do judge a book by it's cover!
ReplyDeleteUmm... I feel like maybe the typesetting on the cover could have been done in a different way. Personally, my eye took in 1) a shadowy man with guns and 2) the words FINAL ...OLUTION. I immediately thought it was a book about the Holocaust and it took me a moment to realize it wasn't.
ReplyDeleteI dunno, maybe it's just me.
Would buy this even if it were in a plain brown wrapper.
ReplyDelete:::waving fangirl pompoms:::
Can't wait to read this book!
Can't wait to read this, and then to find out what Jeff Somers is doing next!
ReplyDelete**flaily-flaily** MUSTBUY. MUSTBUY. MUSTBUY.
ReplyDelete