Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Say it in Llama font!



Now, do you know what it says?

A prize for the first correct guess in the comment column!

51 comments:

  1. Dauntless was my guess as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Corinne, you're quick. I agree, dauntless.

    And your prize???? Perhaps a Llama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing Dauntless too. Corinne's just quicker on the draw. Boo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dauntless!

    Aw, Corinne got there before I did. XD I love llama font

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't figure out but perhaps it's llama spit-out of some form of "rejected!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dammit! one moment too late with my Dauntless answer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, I'm too late! I thought it was Dauntless as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree — dauntless! With the "D" down.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Indeed, I am too slow.

    "dauntless!" is certainly what it appears to say to me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, beat me to it. Definitely dauntless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darn. Corinne beat me to it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dauntless.

    Darn! Corrine beat me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Furchtlos!

    Which is German for dauntless... but it's llama font, who can read that anyway? Especially when it comes as a form rejection (Which, I believe, can be like being spat at. By a Llama no less).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Corinne beat me to it, but it definitely says dauntless.

    THat is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree with Corinne!

    I thought there was a space between the n and t at first and couldn't figure out what daun tless meant!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dangit, Corinne beat me to it. Guess I'll go in search of the llama font instead...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think Corinne nailed this. Looks like Dauntless to me too. From now on all my company memos are going to be in this font.lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two mama Llama's in the hand are worth more than one in the bush.

    ReplyDelete
  19. D'oh! What Corinne said. It says dauntless.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm with Corinne, so I clearly didn't win... except there is a LLAMA FONT! I WIN! How awesome is that!?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I believe Corinne was right when she said dauntless. But I wanted to know where you found this llama font. It's so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dang! Corinne beat me to it.

    I also would say Dauntless.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dauntless, but I see I was too slow.
    Oh well, it was a fun start to the day.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hah, too late, I agree with Corinne. Am laughing so hard at the 'T' :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dauntless! Dang, you beat me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Crap, just one person ahead of me. Dauntless!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  27. That definitely says Dauntless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Jauntless!

    (I just didn't want Corinne to think she won unopposed).

    ReplyDelete
  29. ah.. Corinne got to it first! :)

    Love the font!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Damnit, Corinne! I just got "Dauntless." :(

    Oh well. At least I've been introduced to llama font.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Me no speak or read llama, but thinking Corinne nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  32. ah man. She beat me to it. Dauntless.

    ReplyDelete
  33. That's what I got too - but I was thrown because I thought it was two words!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Definitely Dauntless! Congrats to the first person to figure it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Silly people. It says "Fuzzy Llama, Funny Llama, Llama Llama Duck."

    See Llama Song for Proof

    Funny Stuff I Write And Draw

    ReplyDelete
  36. So, it doesn't say vote Trump?

    ReplyDelete
  37. How about I submit a query in llama font?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I know what it says. What I want to know is, can we use it for submissions?

    ReplyDelete

Keep your comments succinct. Any comment that runs longer than 100 words is generally too long.

If you're commenting more than three times a day, it's too much.


Civility is enforced. Spelling/grammar mistakes may be pointed out ONLY in the blog post itself, not in any of the ensuing commenter's contributions.

If your comment doesn't show up, it's most likely that Blogger ate it. Try posting again using a GoogleID. (comment moderation is on only for older posts)