Keep your comments succinct. Any comment that runs longer than 100 words is generally too long.
If you're commenting more than three times a day, it's too much.
Civility is enforced. Spelling/grammar mistakes may be pointed out ONLY in the blog post itself, not in any of the ensuing commenter's contributions.
If your comment doesn't show up, it's most likely that Blogger ate it. Try posting again using a GoogleID. (comment moderation is on only for older posts)
That's got to be a great feeling!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Patrick.
Hooray!
ReplyDeleteCan't say that I'm surprised, though: I'm not even halfway through, but holy cow, I'm hooked. Mr. Lee owes me about two hours sleep.
Woot!
ReplyDeleteOne would think you are excited or something. LOL congrats to Patrick and to you.
ReplyDeleteCongradulations to Patrick!!. Congradulations to everyone who had a hand in the book's success.
ReplyDeleteWow, Clive Cussler has a new book out?
ReplyDeleteThe only thing nicer than seeing one of your books on the shelf is seeing one your books on the shelf face out.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!!! Definitely a fun way to start the week!
ReplyDelete