Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm Scandalized!

Our fearless postal carrier arrived with delicious reading material!


9 comments:

  1. I don't know what the frying pan is for, but I'm scandalized and intrigued. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a good day when the postman delivers BAY DAY... Janet if I make an offering of bourbon will you share?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie and Stella rule!

    Oh, and Jenny: all husbands know exactly what that frying pan is for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm...bourbon.
    Would you bring it yourself? On a silver platter? With enough for everyone in Suite 500?
    Hmmmmmmmm.

    Maybeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brad Parks + Bourbon + Frying Pans + ...bacon = BRUNCH??

    Everyone knows BP brings the party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sharks are circling. That book must smell good. (Doused with bourbon, perhaps?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be bringing it myself. On a silver platter. Wearing a tux. Serving it in the finest crystal.

    Then I'll have my interns come in and fan your guests with large palm fronds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. well, i just pretty much adore all you guys. Mer, how about a bacon date one of these days?

    ReplyDelete

Keep your comments succinct. Any comment that runs longer than 100 words is generally too long.

If you're commenting more than three times a day, it's too much.


Civility is enforced. Spelling/grammar mistakes may be pointed out ONLY in the blog post itself, not in any of the ensuing commenter's contributions.

If your comment doesn't show up, it's most likely that Blogger ate it. Try posting again using a GoogleID. (comment moderation is on only for older posts)