Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Oh, the places you'll go!...when your boots are made for..

writing!




(in case you don't know,
that's amazing Joanna Stampfel Volpe on the left
and her client Kody Keplinger on the right.)

8 comments:

  1. Wow. Those are somethin' else. Now if they were just neon green, instead of pink, my step daughter would wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now those are damn good looking boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every morning in Saigon we used to hear "These boots are made for walking" sung on the US Army radio program

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL. I saw a photo of Kody at BEA with those boots on and thought they were amazing and unique. Well, I was half right. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking for another excuse to wear those boots soon. Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do I get boots like these?

    ReplyDelete

Keep your comments succinct. Any comment that runs longer than 100 words is generally too long.

If you're commenting more than three times a day, it's too much.


Civility is enforced. Spelling/grammar mistakes may be pointed out ONLY in the blog post itself, not in any of the ensuing commenter's contributions.

If your comment doesn't show up, it's most likely that Blogger ate it. Try posting again using a GoogleID. (comment moderation is on only for older posts)