Haha yes, my husband showed me this a few days ago. I told him I wouldn't go anywhere without it and a recording of the Jaws Theme, so I could sneak up on people with it:D *evil cackle*
DOH! Yet another idea I didn't have. I've written technical articles about RC blimps that were basically exactly the same thing and never once thought, "ya know . . . flying . . . swimming . . . this could work."
Somebody had the shark at San Diego Comic-Con this year. Even packed wall-to-wall with people, it stood out, and probably inspired many "WANT!" reactions.
Keep your comments succinct. Any comment that runs longer than 100 words is generally too long.
If you're commenting more than three times a day, it's too much.
Civility is enforced. Spelling/grammar mistakes may be pointed out ONLY in the blog post itself, not in any of the ensuing commenter's contributions.
If your comment doesn't show up, it's most likely that Blogger ate it. Try posting again using a GoogleID. (comment moderation is on only for older posts)
Haha yes, my husband showed me this a few days ago. I told him I wouldn't go anywhere without it and a recording of the Jaws Theme, so I could sneak up on people with it:D *evil cackle*
ReplyDeleteGuy in the elevator in the wet suit was cool. Also that shark was about to get some cat.
ReplyDeleteNO WAY!!! Momma wants!
ReplyDeleteImpressive. I see a performance piece in the not so distant future. Picture a few dozen of those swimming around Grand Central or Times Square.
ReplyDeleteDOH! Yet another idea I didn't have. I've written technical articles about RC blimps that were basically exactly the same thing and never once thought, "ya know . . . flying . . . swimming . . . this could work."
ReplyDeleteLove it ! The clownfish would be a bigger hit at kiddie parties than a clown.
ReplyDeleteWow! If they weren't sold out now, my niece would definitely be getting a shark for her birthday. :)
ReplyDeleteBest part was the shark sneaking up on the cat. The reaction was priceless.
ReplyDeleteSomebody had the shark at San Diego Comic-Con this year. Even packed wall-to-wall with people, it stood out, and probably inspired many "WANT!" reactions.
ReplyDelete...I'd probably scare my cat with it, too.
You MUST have one!
ReplyDelete