Keep your comments succinct. Any comment that runs longer than 100 words is generally too long.
If you're commenting more than three times a day, it's too much.
Civility is enforced. Spelling/grammar mistakes may be pointed out ONLY in the blog post itself, not in any of the ensuing commenter's contributions.
If your comment doesn't show up, it's most likely that Blogger ate it. Try posting again using a GoogleID. (comment moderation is on only for older posts)
Too cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm upstate from you and it's snowing AGAIN. By nightfall we're supposed to get another 10 inches.
I'm pretty sure the groundhog lied. Spring is boycotting NY. (Hugs)Indigo
Oh, the humility.
ReplyDeleteBut, uh, I did kind of laugh and snort at the same time when I saw it. Adorable.
LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteI need a flash fiction challenge--got anything, Janet??
Where can I get one of those pigs?!?!
ReplyDeleteIf those red boots don't lift your spirits, nothing will!
ReplyDeleteOh my heck, that is too flipping adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhy can't I get a poodle to wear these?
ReplyDeleteOooohhh what a cute angry piggy! :D
ReplyDeleteThis is still my favorite video of animals with shoes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcXSHc3gZE0
That video never fails to brighten my day! :p
What a cute lil piggy! I want to squish him (i.e. give him a hug :P)
ReplyDeleteCutest. Piglet. Ever.
ReplyDelete