Keep your comments succinct. Any comment that runs longer than 100 words is generally too long.
If you're commenting more than three times a day, it's too much.
Civility is enforced. Spelling/grammar mistakes may be pointed out ONLY in the blog post itself, not in any of the ensuing commenter's contributions.
If your comment doesn't show up, it's most likely that Blogger ate it. Try posting again using a GoogleID. (comment moderation is on only for older posts)
Let's see, last year I did You're a Mean One, Mr. Fins, so this year we'll try something more festive. (Is that shark wearing a grass skirt?)
ReplyDeleteOh Christmas Shark,
Oh Christmas Shark,
Ye tree-top hula dancer.
Oh Christmas Shark,
Oh Christmas Shark,
Rejects with bluntest answers.
Your teeth are sharp
to query-shred,
Poor writers dreams,
now newly dead.
Oh Christmas Shark,
Oh Christmas Shark
Ye tree-top hula dancer.
Josin. Oh holy night.
ReplyDeleteJosin, I love that rendition. Now where to search for "You're a Mean One, Mr. Fins".
ReplyDeleteLaugh out loud.
ReplyDeleteCelebration is a good thing. Congratulations.
Don't forget the Feast of the Seven Fishes...
ReplyDeletehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feast_of_the_Seven_Fishes
Beautiful. It makes me wish I could shipwreck there.
ReplyDelete