Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Win a copy of PERICLES COMMISSION (in time for Christmas!)


 Anthony Pacheco targets his book reviews to novelist.  He gives Gary Corby's PERICLES COMMISSION a look today:

If you are a writer, don’t let the fabulous research blind you, or the mesmerizing voicing nor the purity of how the setting comes alive. Never has a historical book been so much fun to read. It was intelligent escapism at its highest form, and that, dear writers, was simply awesome. The Pericles Commission is not so much a novel as it is crack for mystery lovers.

There's a  lovely give away as well! It's easy to enter, just a comment on the blog. Don't miss it!

5 comments:

  1. K, hooked. If I don't win this thing, I am whining to the fat man in red for my copy. Thanks for the heads up, JR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a Jew the fat man in the red suite won't come near my house (so I have to spend tons of money for presents to my shiksa wife).

    Anyway, I'm entering as well.

    http://www.ManOfLaBook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! I've been waiting for this book!! Darn it! I hate it when I miss release dates. grrr. must go harass book store clerk / daughter now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crack for mystery lovers? I need some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful incidental publicity for him. I will look at the library for it.

    ReplyDelete

Keep your comments succinct. Any comment that runs longer than 100 words is generally too long.

If you're commenting more than three times a day, it's too much.


Civility is enforced. Spelling/grammar mistakes may be pointed out ONLY in the blog post itself, not in any of the ensuing commenter's contributions.

If your comment doesn't show up, it's most likely that Blogger ate it. Try posting again using a GoogleID. (comment moderation is on only for older posts)