I was surprised that you'd never met. The polls are like looking at caramello chocolate. I know that I shouldn't waste any more time, but I want to vote.
I love Siesta Lane. I was looking for a lost library book today and SL caught my eye from its place on the shelf and I got all warm and glowy just thinking about it.
Keep your comments succinct. Any comment that runs longer than 100 words is generally too long.
If you're commenting more than three times a day, it's too much.
Civility is enforced. Spelling/grammar mistakes may be pointed out ONLY in the blog post itself, not in any of the ensuing commenter's contributions.
If your comment doesn't show up, it's most likely that Blogger ate it. Try posting again using a GoogleID. (comment moderation is on only for older posts)
More torture: you left out the AotA button!
ReplyDelete(I surmise you received "BlogPoll" for Chritsmas.)
I was surprised that you'd never met. The polls are like looking at caramello chocolate. I know that I shouldn't waste any more time, but I want to vote.
ReplyDeleteDING! I love polls like this. I knew you'd never met once I caught the "Glinda the good witch" comparison, lol.
ReplyDeleteThis really drove home that some agents get to deal with very interesting people (even if they don't, precisely, meet them).
I love Siesta Lane. I was looking for a lost library book today and SL caught my eye from its place on the shelf and I got all warm and glowy just thinking about it.
ReplyDelete