Keep your comments succinct. Any comment that runs longer than 100 words is generally too long.
If you're commenting more than three times a day, it's too much.
Civility is enforced. Spelling/grammar mistakes may be pointed out ONLY in the blog post itself, not in any of the ensuing commenter's contributions.
If your comment doesn't show up, it's most likely that Blogger ate it. Try posting again using a GoogleID. (comment moderation is on only for older posts)
Congratulations, Gary!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome cover design, BTW. Can't wait to read the book.
And to think we were all part of making it happen...
Yay! Now that is exciting!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read it! Chris has grabbed it up and not finished it yet--and is really enjoying it, he says.
ReplyDeleteVery exciting news!
I'm in shock!
ReplyDeleteI got an email from the LA Times yesterday, asking how it felt to be #16 on Google's ebook bestseller list. And I replied, "What?"
Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the way google e-books does all the product details.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Gary! It's the accent, my friend. Cheers mate.
ReplyDeleteHuzzah and congratulations, Gary!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!
ReplyDeleteUpdate:
The bestseller list has updated and I'm still on it, now at #64. (I seem to have this thing for powers of 2.)
Twilight and the Hitchhiker's Guide followed me down the list, so it seems like this is a real result.
Bizarre, unexpected, and very nice!
Wonderful story. Karma goes cute.
ReplyDelete