Saturday, April 24, 2010

You know it IS a great conference...

When all the agents have the correct nametags!

5 comments:

  1. LOL! They were organized! Wish I could have been there. They sound like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you remind them that the water pitcher was supposed to have scotch in it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that's great! I think the weather was perfect here just for your visit too. Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shark -- they read your blog! Now I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the best part was the agent stories. I seem to recall something about a "sex goddesss."

    Was good way to help the authors feel more relaxed.

    ReplyDelete

Keep your comments succinct. Any comment that runs longer than 100 words is generally too long.

If you're commenting more than three times a day, it's too much.


Civility is enforced. Spelling/grammar mistakes may be pointed out ONLY in the blog post itself, not in any of the ensuing commenter's contributions.

If your comment doesn't show up, it's most likely that Blogger ate it. Try posting again using a GoogleID. (comment moderation is on only for older posts)