Thursday, April 01, 2010

This just cracks me up

33 comments:

  1. Ahahaha. That's hilarious ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! I especially love the fight music. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that explains why it's so hard to get an answer from an agent. There all busy fighting over my manuscript.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it! Especially the evil laugh at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. When the music changed, I just about had a stroke. I still can't stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...that is so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They forgot your liquid refreshment or didn't you celebrate your coup?

    ReplyDelete
  8. O'DOYLE RULES!



    (Watch out for banana peels.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! Love the reading couch and when the Jurassic Park like fight starts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ROFL Ah, this makes my headache all better. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is the funniest thing ever. Ok, maybe not EVER, but for this hour!
    -
    Beth M.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it! You gals have more fun than people!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's great. You're like the Agent Who Must Not Be Named, complete with snake minions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the laugh! I think my awe for the literary world sank a few notches, and it became much less scary.

    Though that snake looked vicious. Didn't know snakes could laugh that evilly. Or sharks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha. THE Janet Reid. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  17. COOL!

    ¡¡¡ʎɐp s,ןooɟ ןıɹdɐ ʎddɐɥ ˙˙˙ʇǝbɹoɟ ı ǝɹoɟǝq 'puɐ

    ReplyDelete
  18. Freakin' hilarious!

    My dog is still barking at the evil laughter at the end.

    Tawna

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Vincent Price laugh at the end was what sent me from chuckle to belly-laugh.
    -Colin Hill

    ReplyDelete
  20. What TV show was the first song from?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dougie Howser!

    That was going to drive me crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. They did a great job. You looked wonderful too! Did you get a new hair style? Lipo? You've been working out with a personal trainer? What is it? You were so quick, sneaky and lean enough to get into that copier.

    Not sure, I'll ever have a book to query, but if I did, you'd be my first choice. I love your sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Is the snake available for cocktails? I have a part I'd like to discuss for my new movie. It's about aliens who want to sell America as a time-share.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love that you're a shape shifter. Shark some days, a snake when necessary. What other forms can your morph into?

    ReplyDelete
  25. That would have been so much better if Jell-O was involved.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love it, love it, love it. That was hilarious. I want people fighting over me. In kilts. Kilts would be good. With swords. And stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loved it. Quite funny...

    ReplyDelete
  28. That was awesome! I want you as my agent lol. How do I reach you?

    ReplyDelete
  29. That was the best ever! I demand a sequel! Heehee!

    ReplyDelete

Keep your comments succinct. Any comment that runs longer than 100 words is generally too long.

If you're commenting more than three times a day, it's too much.


Civility is enforced. Spelling/grammar mistakes may be pointed out ONLY in the blog post itself, not in any of the ensuing commenter's contributions.

If your comment doesn't show up, it's most likely that Blogger ate it. Try posting again using a GoogleID. (comment moderation is on only for older posts)