Amazing coincidence. Last weekend, my new daughter-in-law brought us over four cupcake decorated as flowerbeds - and one flower had a ladybug on it, a red M&M suitably decorated. I'll have to ask her what she can do in the way of Sharks.
Do you accept any sort of shark offerings at conferences? Just curious, since I will actually get to see you at the Desert Dreams Conference in a month.
Keep your comments succinct. Any comment that runs longer than 100 words is generally too long.
If you're commenting more than three times a day, it's too much.
Civility is enforced. Spelling/grammar mistakes may be pointed out ONLY in the blog post itself, not in any of the ensuing commenter's contributions.
If your comment doesn't show up, it's most likely that Blogger ate it. Try posting again using a GoogleID. (comment moderation is on only for older posts)
Wow! Someone is super talented. The shark even has teeth! :D
ReplyDeleteI love you because you love sharks. The cupcake is adorable!
ReplyDeleteOooh, I want one! Those look yummy!
ReplyDeleteThe only thing that would make that cupcake better was if it held a query in it's mouth!!
ReplyDeleteThat's wildly cute. Can they do one with little demmon horns? I'd so order them for my release party. *g*
ReplyDeleteWork of art. If you ever decide to do workshops or seminars, you should definetly hand these out!
ReplyDeleteForgot to mention: They got the "shark" color just right!
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest thing I think I've ever seen! To hell with a dozen, let's order a gross.
ReplyDeleteSweet!
ReplyDeleteOn a related note, have you seen the Kitten Shark sweater?
Amazing coincidence. Last weekend, my new daughter-in-law brought us over four cupcake decorated as flowerbeds - and one flower had a ladybug on it, a red M&M suitably decorated. I'll have to ask her what she can do in the way of Sharks.
ReplyDelete:-)
Do you accept any sort of shark offerings at conferences? Just curious, since I will actually get to see you at the Desert Dreams Conference in a month.
ReplyDeleteHee! That kitty-shark sweater is full of awesome.
ReplyDeleteWhile procrastinating *cough, cough* taking a break, and I think I found the mommy for the cupcake shark:
http://burbia.com/beware-of-lawn-shark
Fancy...
Now if only that cupcake was feasting on a poor literary ego it would be complete.
ReplyDelete