Yes, this is filled with whisky

Yes, this is filled with whisky

Sunday, September 22, 2013

At some point we left the bar

but no one is sure when.

Bouchercon winds to a close today.

The Albany gendarmes are glad. The bartenders are too.


JeffO said...

I don't know, I imagine the bartenders' tips got bigger the longer the night went on...

Lance said...

But how much local color can a bartender dispense in one weekend?

french sojourn said...

Or as a German friend of mine was fond of saying:

schreienden Katze Kater

I pray you didn't feel this way.

*screaming cat hangover said...

*Screaming cat hangover...* Ouch. It even hurts to say it.

My idea of drinking is a beer. Maybe two. But...I've had my share of can't pick up my own two feet to walk properly sort of drunk, but it's been a while. Maybe too long.

Carolynnwith2Ns said...

I look like that cat after Thanksgiving dinner.