Tuesday, March 15, 2011

BACKSPACE query contest update!

Sadly, we had our second disqualification. No contact info on the sent material.  I have a feeling the query got left out of the packet but with no email address in the footers, there was no way to find out.

The contest is now closed.
We've sent the last of the SASEs back in today's mail.

If you entered, and have not heard back from us by 3/21, email me and ask if we have it.

If we don't have it, you can't send a replacement.  (Sorry)

If we do have it, we'll let you know.

Winners will be announced the first week of April.

4 comments:

Rick Anderson said...

What is in the envelope?

Rick Anderson said...

Now you have me wondering...what contact info? Arrrggggggg......

Janet Reid said...

If you're worried about your entry, shoot me an email. I'll let you know it's here.

Rhyanna said...

ouch I missed it again. All I can say in my defense, I was taking a few finals and trying to edit and start new manuscript.
Brain getting over crowded I think.

Will there be another chance? Soon?