Yes, this is filled with whisky

Yes, this is filled with whisky

Sunday, February 20, 2011

holy moly, it's real!

and you can get your mitts on it May 10, 2011.

“An indelible voice, a rich but simply rendered plot, and a protagonist with enormous heart make Purgatory Chasm a great read and the announcement of a promising new author in Steve Ulfelder.”

–Bryan Gruley, author of Starvation Lake and The Hanging Tree

I'm so excited about this book I might just burst into flame.  


Stephen D. Rogers said...

Hey Janet,

Consider me throwing off sparks as well.


Steve Ulfelder said...

Pretty warm myself, but I think it's because my son just gave me a hotfoot.

JS said...

Purty cover! May it sell kajillions.

Margaret Yang said...

Duly noted. Added to wish list. Thank you for the recommendation.