Friday, August 06, 2010

I'm so desperate for time off I've taken to reading about it!



So of course, DEATH'S EXCELLENT VACATION seemed like a good start.

A collection of short stories edited by my boon companion in the Dana Cameron Fan Club Toni L. P. Kelner (L.P. stands for Lightsaber Police), and someone else named Charlaine Something.

I'd hadn't heard of her before but she seems like a good writer, I'll bet she has a career ahead of her.

It's not quite the Riviera, but man oh man, it's a lovely second best!

3 comments:

John Smith said...

lol! Sounds like a great vacation!

ryan field said...

Excellent cover. And it's nice to see a short story collection.

Tessa Quin said...

I love, love, love Charleine Harris. Not her Graveyard books, but the Sookie Stackhouse novels. I own a copy of them all.