Monday, July 12, 2010

The Challenge results!

No one got all four right which surprised me a LOT!

Five of you got one right:
AnswerGirl, Sarah Askew WINTER'S BONE;
Dylan, Katt, LTM, Ryan BRAINS


Nine of you got two right:
Laurie Lamb, Lori, Elisabeth Black, Marissa V, The Amateur Book Blogger (BRAINS and WINTER'S BONE)

M. Rose, John, Laura (BRAINS and LOSING MY COOL)

Stephanie (BRAINS and ALTHOUGH OF COURSE YOU END UP BECOMING YOURSELF)


Four of you got three right:

Wanda, Alyson Greene (BRAINS; WINTER'S BONE; ALTHOUGH OF COURSE YOU END UP BECOMING YOURSELF)


The Celebrated Author, Marjorie (WINTER'S BONE; BRAINS; LOSING MY COOL)


Because the challenge was for the FIRST person to get them right, the winner of a nice shiny new copy of BRAINS is Wanda (her comment is earliest of the four who got the most right) Wanda, if you'll email me your address we'll get that in the mail to you.


The correct answers are:

I've read and loved BRAINS and WINTER'S BONE

I ordered: LOSING MY COOL and ALTHOUGH OF COURSE YOU END UP BECOMING YOURSELF

Just to allay any suspicions of sinister dealings here's the screen shot of the Amazon order:

4 comments:

ryan field said...

Congrats to Wanda.

Steve Stubbs said...

I thought that was the right answer, but decided to hold off so someone else could win.

Heh, heh.

Marjorie said...

I was going to say that!!! I should have gone with my first guess, which they say is always right. I am always changing and editing and deleting and rewriting.

Anyway, I am happy. I love to even just come close in a contest because I love contests and I always see the cup as half full.

Thanks.

Marjorie said...

Congrats Wanda. You are smokin'! (I am stuck in this lingo from another contest, because when I enter contests I become as serious as a method actor). It will take a few hours for this persona to wear off.

Congratulations.