Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Don't tell Vicki Pettersson I adore her, please

I adore Vicki Pettersson. I met her at Surrey two years ago and she's one of those lovely people you instantly bond with. I love to tease her, and she gives as good as she gets. Sadly, I owe her for life for introducing me to the lovely and talented Susan Adrian.

You will adore Vicki too.

Her books, however, scare the helvetica out of me.

Other people managed to quit quivering long enough to write blurbs:


"From the one-damn-thing-after-another school of unputdownable books, The Scent of Shadows rockets into the air and explodes like fireworks, with nonstop bursts of action and imagination."
(Charlaine Harris)


"The Scent of Shadows came out of nowhere and slapped me silly. . You're going to love this."
(Kim Harrison )


"Passion and intrigue, heartbreak and victory--THE TOUCH OF TWILIGHT offers an intricate plot populated with complex characters. Nothing is predictable in Vicki Pettersson's newest novel . . . except the need to read more."
(Melissa Marr)


"Pettersson's paranormal world is as original as it is compelling. The action comes fast and furious. Like Las Vegas itself, this is an adventure that'll keep you up all night."
(Kelley Armstrong )

6 comments:

Susan Adrian said...

And I have been lucky enough to have read the new one, CITY OF SOULS.

Man-oh-MAN. An absolute you-have-to-have-this-immediately kind of book. As soon as it's available!

(and I do owe Vicki for life for introducing me to Janet, but that's not why I'm saying that)

Liz Wolfe said...

I first heard of Vicki Pettersson on this blog. Devoured her first three books in a couple of days. Waiting rather impatiently for the next one.

Margaret Yang said...

Loved her video. "If they're wearing lashes, they're showgirls, if they aren't wearing lashes, they're basketball players."

Cracked me up.

Julie Weathers said...

Vicki is awesome. I am so pleased for her success.

Vicki Pettersson said...

Awww, Janet.

You keep saying stuff like that and you'll have to change your avatar from a shark to a bunny.

One with really sharp teeth, but still.

{s}
Vic

C.L.Landers said...

Janet, are you coming to Surrey this year? I didn't see you on the agent list.