Yes, this is filled with whisky

Yes, this is filled with whisky

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rack 'em up, babeee--Jeff Somers in mass market

Jeff Somers gets a whole new look in the new, soon to be released mass market editions! There's an interesting post at the Orbit blog about how the new cover look came to be.


Ricky Bush said...

Thanks Janet--

I had no clue what mass market referred to and now I do. As I told Lauren from Orbit--it is always of value to learn something new. Sounds like Jeff is due big congratulations. Anyway--

See ya--

T. Anne said...

The covers have great thematic appeal.

Jenn Johansson said...

ooh cool, three new very swank covers. That's a reason to celebrate. :)

Margaret Yang said...

I got all excited for a moment, thinking that book #3 was already here, and waved my fangirl pom pons in celebration.

Alas, the pub date is August.

I hate waiting.

DeadlyAccurate said...

Those are gorgeous covers.