Gmail is on the job!
They have a new program to keep you from sending out email while you're drunk but in my opinion they need a version that keeps you from sending emails while in high dudgeon over a rejection letter!
My version wouldn't have math problems, it would have grammar and syntax questions:
1. A sentence has an error. What is its problem?
2. Identify one noun in this sentence.
3. Is there a verb in this sentence? If you answered yes, what is it:
4. The passive voice is to be avoided. Correct the sentence.
5. Get over it. Identify the subject.
Extra credit and to turn off the program:
8. Translate: veni, vidi, viagra